Web, Graphics and Others
previous experience with InDesign or completion of "Creating a Portfolio in Adobe InDesign"
This workshop will cover advanced InDesign techniques. Participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between spot and process colors
- Prepare their document with a bleed
- Understand use of "place and link"
- Create and use vector shapes as text boxes or masks
- Understand the different export options and how to setup for commercial printing or web view
Dates for this Short Course
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Collaboration Space, Fondren Library Basement B43A