Manipulating Data in ArcGIS Series
Introduction to GIS or familiarity with ArcGIS 10.
Learn how to interpolate point data into and extract point data from continuous surface data.
- Common forms of data manipulation
- Basics of vector, raster, and TIN data
- Implementing interpolation procedures
- Inverse Distance Weighted
- Natural Neighbors
- Performing raster calculations
- Extracting raster data at point locations
- Extracting values to points
- Extracting values by polygon/rectangle/circle
Dates for this Short Course
Monday, February 27, 2017 - 11:00am to 12:30pm
Fondren Library B43A