Bringing Data Into ArcGIS Series
Introduction to GIS or familiarity with ArcGIS 10.
Learn how to map locations using street addresses (geocoding).
- Preparing the raw data table for import into ArcGIS
- Locating a street file acceptable for geocoding
- Creating an address locator
- Batch geocoding the addresses
- Manually matching unmatched addresses
- Using online geocoders to generate XY coordinates
Course Materials & Resources
Dates for this Short Course
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Fondren Library B43A