- University of St. Thomas
- Houston Baptist University
- Texas Southern University
- UH Central Campus
- UH Clear Lake
- UH Downtown
- Texas Tech University (Architecture Department)
- Rice faculty, students and staff may request Onsite ILL approvals.
- Users borrowing privileges will be reviewed by Rice University Access Services staff.
- An e-mail will be sent to the User notifying them of approval. Please wait for approval before visiting the lending institution.
- After receiving approval notification, a User may borrow a maximum of 4 Onsite ILL items from the lending University.
- Loan periods, renewal policies, and fines vary between the lending institutions. Please check the lending library’s website for more details.
- Please return borrowed Onsite ILL materials to Fondren Library. We will return the items for you, however we do not provide tracking information.
- Users must check with their home University’s ILL department for borrowing approval from Rice University.
- Users may obtain their material during normal library hours. See Visitor Hours for a schedule of available hours to Fondren Library.
- Fondren reserves a limit of 4 loans per User.
- Total loan period is 12 weeks per item. No renewals allowed.
- All loans are subject to recall.
- Users must be in good standing with their University.
- Please return your Onsite ILL materials directly to your home University. Your University will return borrowed items to Fondren Library.
Users must show valid ID to borrow materials