- 6 tables that seat 2 each. In addition, there are 6 stackable chairs. The maximum capacity is 18.
- A teaching podium with an iMac, a 72" display, and a DVD player.
- Up to 5 Mac laptops may be checked out for use in instruction.
- 1 mobile white board.
Can be Used For:
- small workshops (sponsored by the DMC or other campus organizations)
- collaborative research
- group meetings
- presentation practice, and so forth.
- To maximize its availability, we do not schedule this space for semester long classes.
Who Can Use:
The DMC Multipurpose Room can be used by Rice faculty, students and staff.
The DMC Multipurpose Room is available for booking during the DMC open hours.
How to Book:
- Reservations are up to 4 hours and can be made a month in advance.
- Fill out the reservation form
News & Features
Nexis Uni for news, legal and business information.
New look, new features for Nexis Uni, formerly LexisNexis Academic, one of the library’s most comprehensive resources for news, legal and business inform
The Books That Shaped My World, featuring David Leebron
Please join the Friends of Fondren Library for The Books that Shaped My World, Featuring David Leebron, Rice University President.
Research Computing / Digital Scholarship Workshops
The Rice Digital Humanities (DH) group, in partnership with the Center for Research Computing (CRC), Fondren Library and the Humanities Research Center (HRC), will continue its series of hands-on workshops this spring semester.