If you have lost an item checked out to your library account, you have two options:
- Billed Outright: You will be billed a replacement fee plus a non-refundable, processing fee of $40.
- Provide a Replacement Copy: You will be billed a replacement fee plus a non-refundable, processing fee of $40. If you bring in an acceptable replacement copy within 5 weeks of reporting the item lost, the replacement fee will be taken off your account. You will still be responsible for the $40 processing fee.
- replacement copies must be clean, unmarked and the same edition or later
- replacement copies must be approved by the Reference Department
- replacement copies should be hardcover, when available