Please note: This form is an APPLICATION only and does NOT guarantee a reservation for the Kyle Morrow Room. Reservations will be confirmed by return e-mail.
Please review the Kyle Morrow Room Computer Usage Guide to familiarize yourself with the available equipment and facilities before using the room.
Kyle Morrow Room Regulations
1. The room is to be used only by recognized University groups, including students, faculty and academic departments for official functions. The room will not be used for regularly scheduled semester classes.
2. Furniture should not be rearranged. Furniture must be in the existing arrangement at the end of each meeting. The responsible person will be called to straighten any disarray. If the room is not straightened within a permissible time limit, a $100 charge will be made and the responsible person and/or group will not be permitted to schedule the room again until such charge is paid. The library provides no preparation or custodial services for assemblies.
3. No food or drink is to be served or consumed in the room.
The lobby is to be used for this purpose. A kitchen is available for food and drink preparation but must be properly cleaned before leaving or a $100 charge will be made and the responsible person and/or group will not be permitted to schedule the room again until such charge is paid. The library provides no preparation or custodial services for assemblies.
4. Each group using the room will be responsible for any damage to the area, décor or furnishings beyond normal deterioration from usage and will be charged for repair or replacement. Do not tape, tack, or attach anything to the walls, doors, windows, or furnishings of the Kyle Morrow Room.
5. For meetings after normal business hours and weekends, the key is available at the front entrance Security Desk, which has a reservation schedule for the room. The door should be opened and the key returned to the Security Desk immediately.
6. After the meeting is concluded, it is the group’s responsibility to make sure all doors are locked and the lights and a/v equipment are turned off and the projection screen and black out shades are raised.
7. We highly recommend that you arrive at least 30 minutes early to test the setup of the room. There is a Windows computer provided in that room that you may use. If you choose to hookup a laptop, we suggest you do this in advance to make sure you have tested it thoroughly. For assistance with your laptop, please contact your IT divisional rep. Fondren Library does NOT provide support for your presentations.
If you wish to reserve the Kyle Morrow Room, please complete the following information. Provide the person in charge of the meeting with a copy of the regulations.