Last Updated: March 18, 2020
Fondren Library is closed as of 2 pm on March 18 and will remain closed until further notice.
- There will be no building access.
- Our book drops outside both entrances are always open
- Please hold on to Digital Media Commons (DMC) materials until the department is open, or email the DMC with any questions.
Off-Campus/Remote Access and Services
- Rice faculty, students, and staff can access digital resources from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Consult our Off-Campus Library Services Guide for specific information.
- Consult our service changes and updates for available services.
Please see the Rice Crisis Management page for the most up-to-date Rice University information.