Fondren Library supports Rice University’s research and teaching aspirations by providing innovative research and information services, access to scholarly resources, and inviting physical and virtual spaces.
The Values Supporting our Mission are to:
- Inspire trust
- Embrace diversity
- Provide excellent service
- Support University priorities
What We Do
- Working with staff, develop and monitor a forward-looking strategic plan for the library.
- Provide necessary administrative support for managing the daily operations of the Fondren Library.
- Help set customer service standards for each department.
- Manage the budget and funds of the Fondren Library.
- Provide administrative support for hiring and terminating personnel and student workers.
- Provide administrative support for purchasing equipment and supplies.
Our Services, Requests and Equipment
Fall 2018 Rice ID Holders Hours - August 20 - December 12