Manipulating Data in ArcGIS Series
Introduction to GIS or familiarity with ArcGIS Pro.
Learn how to interpolate point data into and extract point data from continuous surface data.
- Common forms of data manipulation
- Basics of vector, raster, and TIN data
- Implementing interpolation procedures
- Inverse Distance Weighted
- Natural Neighbors
- Performing raster calculations
- Extracting raster data at point locations
- Extracting values to points
- Extracting values by polygon/rectangle/circle
Dates for this Short Course
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
Fondren Library B43A