Patents & Trademarks
Discussion will cover:
- An overview of intellectual property types: patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
- Why innovators and entrepreneurs should consider protecting their IP.
- Resources and assistance available through the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Independent inventors/entrepreneurs in the community.
- Rice students, staff and faculty.
- Advance registration is required. Please register online. If you need to cancel your reservation, please sending an email to email@example.com, so people on the waiting list can take the class.
- There is no charge.
Dates for this Short Course
Wednesday, September 16, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Wednesday, November 4, 2020 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Zoom. Registration will be closed one day before the workshop. Zoom meeting link, ID and password will be emailed one day before the workshop if you register. Please indicate date of the class you are registering for.