This introductory workshop will cover Photoshop basics. Participants will be able to:
- Familiarize with the Photoshop interface
- Resize images for web, video, and print
- Use quick selection tool and object selection tool to make selections
- Understand layers
- Save a transparent image
- Add text and change text color
- Understand smart objects
- Faculty, staff, and students at Rice
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- Limited to the available slots for each course.
- Priority will be granted in order of eligibility listed above.
- You will receive email confirmation immediately upon registering.
- You will receive email directions to the instruction room one business day before the course.
- All computers, software, and training materials will be provided. You do not need to bring anything with you.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor if you will no longer be able to attend.
- If you miss a course without notifying staff on the day of the course, your registration for all future courses will be canceled.
Fondren B43A Collaboration Space (located on basement floor)