- Quickly and professionally edit photos and create digital artwork with natural pen control
- New pen tip sensor technology lowers activation force and captures every nuance of pen pressure
- 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precise pressure control
- User-defined ExpressKeys and multi function Touch Ring
- Illuminated ExpressKey displays reference each Key's setting
- Custom radial menus for rapid navigation
- New Precision Mode simplifies detail work
- All the DMC graphic stations have Wacom Intuos tablet driver installed.
- Wacom Pen Tablet Quick Start Guide: DMC Equipment : Tips of Using DMC Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet
- To have Wacom tablet driver installed on your own computer, go to http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers
- Scroll down to the middle of page, under Latest Driver for Intuos, select the right platform, Windows or Mac.
- For video tutorials on Installing Wacom Intuos, view http://us.wacom.com/en/global/video-links/products/intuos/installing-intuos5
- For video tutorials on Mapping Intuos to Your Display, view http://us.wacom.com/en/global/video-links/products/intuos/mapping-intuos5-to-your-display
- More video tutorials from Wacom are available at http://us.wacom.com/en/support/product-tutorials
Available For Checkout to Rice ID Holders at DMC