FREE, simple and easy to use analysis tool to support your qualitative research: Taguette (pronounced like baguette but with a t)!
Taguette is a diverse tool that is increasing its functionality in the field of qualitative analysis. It can be widely used to analyze any type of qualitative research materials, e.g. government documents and non government documents, interview transcripts, etc. It can import PDFs, Word Docs (.docx), Text files (.txt), HTML, EPUB, MOBI, Open Documents (.odt), and Rich Text Files (.rtf). In this workshop, we will teach you how to use Taguette to apply strategic tags to your analysis and more effectively organize your material. We will also share some tricks and tips for using Taguette.
In the workshop, more specifically you will learn how to
- install Taguette
- start up to use Taguette
- create a new project in Taguette
- import documents for analysis
- highlight words, sentences, or paragraphs
- tag them with the codes you create
- access the multilingual support
- export tagged documents, highlights for a specific tag, highlights for all tags, and a list of tags with their descriptions.