- 6 tables that seat 2 each. In addition, there are 6 stackable chairs. The maximum capacity is 18.
- A teaching podium with an iMac, a 72" display, and a DVD player.
- Up to 5 Mac laptops may be checked out for use in instruction.
- 1 mobile white board.
Can be Used For:
- small workshops (sponsored by the DMC or other campus organizations)
- collaborative research
- group meetings
- presentation practice, and so forth.
- To maximize its availability, we do not schedule this space for semester long classes.
Who Can Use:
The DMC Multipurpose Room can be used by Rice faculty, students and staff.
The DMC Multipurpose Room is available for booking during the DMC open hours.
How to Book:
- Reservations are up to 4 hours and can be made a month in advance.
- Fill out the reservation form
News & Features
Voter Registration Events - Sep. 21, 25, 27 & 28
Register to vote! Deputy Voter Registrars will be in Fondren Library to help you register to vote and answer any questions you may have about registration or the voting process.
Fondren Library will be hosting Voter Registration near the Circulation Desk
TRIAL: The American Slavery Collection, 1820-1922: From the American Antiquarian Society.
This collection contains "the American Antiquarian Society's extraordinary holdings of slavery and abolition materials [that] delivers more than 3,500 works published over the course of more than 100 years." This database "addresses every facet of American slavery - one of the most important and