- 6 tables that seat 2 each. In addition, there are 6 stackable chairs. The maximum capacity is 18.
- A teaching podium with an iMac, a 72" display, and a DVD player.
- Up to 5 Mac laptops may be checked out for use in instruction.
- 1 mobile white board.
Can be Used For:
- small workshops (sponsored by the DMC or other campus organizations)
- collaborative research
- group meetings
- presentation practice, and so forth.
- To maximize its availability, we do not schedule this space for semester long classes.
Who Can Use:
The DMC Multipurpose Room can be used by Rice faculty, students and staff.
The DMC Multipurpose Room is available for booking during the DMC open hours.
How to Book:
- Reservations are up to 4 hours and can be made a month in advance.
- Fill out the reservation form
News & Features
Early European Books - Digitized Volumes
Early European Books presents treasured books from some of Europe’s most important libraries in beautiful high-resolution, full-color image
Nexis Uni for news, legal and business information.
New look, new features for Nexis Uni, formerly LexisNexis Academic, one of the library’s most comprehensive resources for news, legal and business inform