- 6 tables that seat 2 each. In addition, there are 6 stackable chairs. The maximum capacity is 18.
- A teaching podium with an iMac, a 72" display, and a DVD player.
- Up to 5 Mac laptops may be checked out for use in instruction.
- 1 mobile white board.
Can be Used For:
- small workshops (sponsored by the DMC or other campus organizations)
- collaborative research
- group meetings
- presentation practice, and so forth.
- To maximize its availability, we do not schedule this space for semester long classes.
Who Can Use:
The DMC Multipurpose Room can be used by Rice faculty, students and staff.
The DMC Multipurpose Room is available for booking during the DMC open hours.
How to Book:
- Reservations are up to 4 hours and can be made a month in advance.
- Fill out the reservation form
News & Features
Chronicle of Higher Education Subscription
The Chronicle of Higher Education has the nation’s largest newsroom dedicated to covering colleges and universities.
New Trial: Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland
The Royal Anthropological Institute of Great Britain and Ireland (RAI) is the world's longest-established scholarly association dedicated to the furtherance of anthropology (the study of humankind) in its broadest and most inclusive sense.
New Trial: Underground and Independent Comics, Comix, and Graphic Novels
Underground and Independent Comics, Comix, and Graphic Novels: Volumes I & II