Locker rental policies:
- Rice Faculty and Students.
- Lockers are assigned based on availability.
- Lockers are reserved for an academic year.
- Locker assignments may be picked up at the circulation desk.
- Locker key are the responsibility of the locker occupant for the semester.
- The replacement cost for a lost key is $10. The amount due will be payable at the circulation desk.
- No one should place in a locker any food, drinks or unlawful items which would violate University policy, including but not limited to drugs, weapons, stolen property or hazardous materials.
- Fondren Library reserves the right to open and search all student lockers at any time.
- Fondren Library assumes no responsibility for personal items left within lockers.