Data @ Rice Workshop Series
This free workshop series sponsored by Fondren Library and the Center for Research Computing provides hands-on training in the basics of organizing, documenting, analyzing, and visualizing your data. Come learn and enjoy free donuts!
(Registration is limited to current Rice students, faculty, and staff or Friends of Fondren at the patron level and above. Please see Fondren Library's Short Course Registration Policy.)
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or want to cancel a class you registered.
Spring 2021 Zoom Short Courses
- Python for Beginners: Thursday, Feb 22, 2021 @ 1-2:30 p.m.
- Python-Pandas: Tuesday, Feb 24, 2021 @ 10-11:30 a.m.
- Python Visualization with Matplotlib: Tuesday, Mar 10, 2021 @ 10-11:30 a.m.
- Python/R Project – Covid 19 Data Analysis with Python & R : Tuesday, Mar 31, 2021 @ 10-11:30 a.m.
- Python for Excel Users: Thursday, Mar 4, 2021 @ 10-11:30 a.m.
- Census with Python: Wednesday, Mar24, 2021 @ 10-11:30 a.m.
- Introduction to R Programming: Friday, Feb 12, 2021 @11-12:30 p.m.
- R Data Manipulation and Visualization: Friday, Feb 19, 2021 @11-12:30 p.m.
- R Visualization with ggplot: Friday, Feb 26, 2021 @11-12:30 p.m.
- Intro to Predictive Modeling with Multiple Linear Regression: Friday, Mar 5, 2021 @11-12:30 p.m.
- Interactive Data Visualization Apps with Plotly (Python and R): Tuesday, Mar 2, 2021 @10-12:00 p.m.
Data Cleaning & Analysis
Other Learning Opportunities