Data @ Rice Workshop Series
This free workshop series sponsored by Fondren Library and the Center for Research Computing provides hands-on training in the basics of organizing, documenting, analyzing, and visualizing your data. Come learn and enjoy free donuts!
(Registration is limited to current Rice students, faculty, and staff or Friends of Fondren at the patron level and above. Please see Fondren Library's Short Course Registration Policy.)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want to cancel a class you registered.
Fall 2020 Zoom Short Courses
- Python for Beginners: Tuesday, Sep 29, 2020 @ 3-4:30 p.m. ; Wednesday, Sep 30, 2020@ 3-4:30 p.m.
- Python-Pandas: Tuesday, Oct 13, 2020 @ 3-4:30 p.m. ; Wednesday, Oct 14, 2020 @ 3-4:30 p.m.
- Python Visualization with Matplotlib: Tuesday, Oct 6, 2020 @3-4:30 p.m. ; Wednesday, Oct 7, 2020 @ 3-4:30 p.m.
- Parallel Python: Thursday, Oct 29, 2020 @10-11:30 a.m.
- Python/R Project – Covid 19 Data Analysis with Python & R : Tuesday, Nov 2, 2020 @ 3-4:30 p.m.
Data Cleaning & Analysis
Other Learning Opportunities