- HD Recording up to 1080i60 (1920x1080 "interlaced" at 60 frames per second)
- 10x Optical Zoom
- 24mbps AVCHD Recording
- 64gb Internal Memory
- 2 - 16gb SD Cards
- 3.5" Touch Panel LCD Screen
- Dual XLR Inputs with Detachable Handle
- 5hr 55min recording time at 24mbps (64gb internal)
- 3hr 30min extended battery life
- 1hr stock battery life
Click on DMC Gallery to see how people used DMC Equipment.
- Select (FUNC.) -> (MENU) -> Choose the left-most tab -> (XLR Rec Channel)
- If recording with only one microphone, select CH1/2. Make sure your microphone is plugged into Channel 1.
- If recording with two microphones, select CH1. The two audio inputs can monitored independently, but will produce a single inseparable audio track once recorded.
Basic Operation of the Camera
Audio Settings of the Camera
* ATTENTION: PLEASE CLICK ON HERE FOR AN IMPORTANT AUDIO SET-UP INSTRUCTION WHEN RECORDING A LECTURE OR AN INTERVIEW WITH THIS CAMERA.