The GIS/Data Center offers free short courses to the Rice community each semester. These are one-time courses that last one to two hours each and combine presentations with hands-on computer training.
Rice Students, Faculty & Staff
Visitor Short Course Eligibility
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- All Patron level members and above
- Staff at academic institutions and nonprofit organizations (Nonprofit Sponsor level)
- Non-Rice students (Community Sponsor level)
- Rice retirees and spouses/domestic partners of Rice faculty/staff/students (Rice Faculty, Staff, or Retiree Sponsor level)