Please use this form to register Kelley Center's Taguette training workshop.
Kelley Center Short Course Registration Guidelines
- Faculty, staff, and students at Rice
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- All Patron level members and above
- Staff at academic institutions and nonprofit organizations (Nonprofit Sponsor level)
- Non-Rice students (Community Sponsor level)
- Rice retirees, Rice Alumni, Recent Rice Graduate and spouses/domestic partners of Rice faculty/staff/students (Rice Faculty, Staff, or Retiree Sponsor level)
- Limited to the available slots for each course.
- Priority will be granted in order of eligibility listed above.
- You will receive email confirmation immediately upon registering.
- You will receive email directions to the instruction room one business day before the course. Please check your email. If you have not received it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor if you will no longer be able to attend.
- If you miss a course without notifying staff on the day of the course, your registration for all future courses will be canceled.
All workshops will be held over Zoom. Different sessions of the same topic workshop are identical. We offer it several times to accommodate more participants.