This hands-on workshop will introduce participants to Adobe Express, Adobe's version of Canva. Adobe Express is free to use and an excellent resource for creating flyers.
The topics to be covered are:
- Best Design Practices
- Choosing a color palette
- Express Font settings
- Adobe Express media and elements
- Layering media and elements
- How to create interesting shapes for photos
- Exporting Files
Please contact email@example.com to cancel or for questions
- Faculty, staff, and students at Rice
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- Limited to the available slots for each course.
- Priority will be granted in order of eligibility listed above.
- You will receive email confirmation immediately upon registering.
- You will receive email directions to the instruction room one business day before the course.
- All computers, software, and training materials will be provided. You do not need to bring anything with you.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor if you will no longer be able to attend.
- If you miss a course without notifying staff on the day of the course, your registration for all future courses will be canceled.