This hands-on workshop will introduce participants to Adobe InDesign. Participants will learn to manage typography and graphics within InDesign. The topics to be covered are:
- Using tabs to control paragraphs
- Managing styles
- Linking content
- Clipping masks
- placing images
- Faculty, staff, and students at Rice
- Friends of Fondren Library members
- Limited to the available slots for each course.
- Priority will be granted in order of eligibility listed above.
- You will receive email confirmation immediately upon registering.
- You will receive email directions to the instruction room one business day before the course.
- All computers, software, and training materials will be provided. You do not need to bring anything with you.
- It is your responsibility to notify the instructor if you will no longer be able to attend.
- If you miss a course without notifying staff on the day of the course, your registration for all future courses will be canceled.
Collaboration Space b43a on basement floor of Fondren Library