- University of St. Thomas
- Houston Baptist University
- Texas Southern University
- UH Central Campus
- UH Clear Lake
- UH Downtown
- Texas Tech University Architecture Department
- Rice faculty, students and staff may request On-Site ILL approvals.
- Users borrowing privileges will be reviewed by Rice University Access Services staff.
- An e-mail will be sent to the User notifying them of approval. Please wait for approval before visiting the lending institution.
- After receiving approval notification, a User may borrow a maximum of 4 Onsite ILL items from the lending University.
- Loan periods, renewal policies, and fines vary between the lending institutions. Please check the lending library’s website for more details.
- Please return borrowed Onsite ILL materials to Fondren Library. We will return the items for you, however we do not provide tracking information.
- Users may borrow items from Fondren's General Stacks or Business Collection.
- Users must check with their home University’s ILL department for borrowing approval from Rice University.
- Fondren is shipping items daily! For fastest delivery, please use your library's Interlibrary Loan service. If you have any questions, please have your University Library's Interlibrary Loan department contact us.
- Fondren reserves a limit of 4 loans per User.
- The total loan period is 16 weeks per item.
- All loans are subject to recall.
- Users must be in good standing with their University.
- Please return your Rice Onsite ILL materials directly to your home University's ILL department.
Users must show valid ID to borrow materials
Your request will be reviewed by our Access Services staff and you will be sent notification of approval of your request during normal library hours.