Conditions for publication:
- Please note that while the Woodson Research Center owns the materials in our collections, we usually do not own the copyright to these materials, except where it has been explicitly transferred to Rice University.
- Woodson Research Center may grant permission only for Rice University copyrighted materials. You are solely responsible for determining the copyright status of materials and obtaining permission to use material from the copyright holder.
- Please properly acknowledge Woodson Research Center as the source of the material: "Courtesy Woodson Research Center, Fondren Library, Rice University."
- We appreciate receiving a copy of any published work that features our material.
- WRC must be assured that the proposed publication will result in a representative presentation of the original. Superimposition of text, addition of color or other substantive alterations are not allowed